Spiritual & Mindfulness Coaching Services Agreement Form
From a holistic perspective that integrates the body, emotions, mind, and spirit, the spiritual level is the most profound and influential in creating a fulfilling life. Exploring your spirituality simply means exploring your higher purpose, and obtaining a deep understanding of human nature.
But...What's a spiritual and mindfulness coach?
A spiritual coach, often known as a “life coach for spiritual people”, inspires you to focus on your inner voice to fulfill your personal needs; views all challenges as opportunities for transformation and growth; and is able to guide you as you work through the complexities of your daily life. A spiritual coach is not a “spiritual teacher or expert”, and doesn’t necessarily need to know more about spirituality than you do. Instead, a spiritual coach helps you find clarity by reconnecting with your own inner wisdom, listening to your inner voice and finding your inner strength.
Uncovering the reason why you are here, and living according to your aspirations leads to true happiness and wellbeing. External factors, like material things and people often become an obstacle that do not allow you to listen to your inner voice, and be who you really want to be. You must overcome the boundaries you place on yourself in order to reach your full potential. And going on a spiritual journey is fundamental to accomplish just that, as well as to find your inner happiness.
By incorporating metaphysical healing with a variety of different modalities, a spiritual coach can bring you greater wellness and harmony. One essential factor is mindfulness, often used in meditation. The word mindfulness suggests that the mind is fully attending to what’s happening in the present, to what you’re doing and to your surroundings. It is being aware of your present thoughts and feelings.
Sometimes your mind takes flight, you lose touch with your body, and pretty soon you’re absorbed in obsessive thoughts about something that just happened, or maybe you are worrying unnecessarily about something that hasn’t happened.
When you are exposed to pain and suffering you tend to become full of negativity. Mindful practices are among the best ways to put positivity back into the equation and create balance in your life. Healing inner blocks at a spiritual level enables you to progress in extraordinary ways by drawing on inner resources that you don’t realize you had.
Spiritual coaches may differ in their approaches and methods that involve many techniques or practices. Some may look towards religion, others may look towards energy, or even spirit guides. But the ultimate objective is the same.
Here are some issues that Spiritual and Mindfulness Coaching can help with:
- Feeling frustration for being unable to take control of your life
- Feeling confusion about what you should be doing with your life
- Longing to find a meaningful relationship
- Feeling unfulfilled in your career
- Having a busy, stress-filled lifestyle
- Feeling as if you aren't reaching your full potential
- Suffering from self-doubt and fear
- Feeling unable to achieve your dreams
- And many other things
How long must you commit to working with a life coach?
The average amount of coaching sessions is 2-3 sessions per month. Most coaching sessions last about an hour. It really depends on your needs, schedule, the coach’s schedule, and other factors.
If you are looking for guidance at a spiritual level, a Spiritual and Mindfulness Coach is the right choice for you! Anyone can experience the miraculous power of spiritual healing!
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acknowledgment of Service
By requesting a coach you are acknowledging that you understand that the coaching services you will be receiving from your coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. You also understand that your coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional. You also understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and you will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
Disclaimer: *Please note that results may vary person to person. Some coaching experiences take longer than others.
In order to receive any coaching or consulting services, you accept the above statement and understand that you and only you are responsible for all of the choices you make. At no time is the coach responsible for your choices. Entering into a coaching agreement is an opportunity to enhance the well-being of your life or business through a partnership of co-creating with your coach. A life may offer expert advice in a particular area that is unique to each coach and their background; this is called “consulting”. Coaches may consult as part of their coaching agreement if requested by the client.
All information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the ICF Code of Ethics, but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law).
You accept that any telephone numbers provided by you may be recorded for security purposes.
• Right to Request Confidential Communication: You have the right to request confidentiality about any issue you are involved with. You have the right to request that we communicate with you about Protected Health Information in a certain way or at a certain location. For example, you can ask that we only contact you at work or by mail. To request confidential communications, you must make your request in writing to the administrator listed above and specify how (email, phone, text or surface mail) or where you wish to be contacted. We will accommodate all reasonable requests.
• Right to Request Restrictions. You have the right to request a restriction or limitation on Protected Health Information we use or disclose about you for treatment, payment or health care operations, or that we disclose to someone who may be involved in your care or payment for your care, like a family member or friend. While we will consider your request, we are not required to agree to it in all circumstances, except in the case of a disclosure restricted to a health plan if the disclosure is for the purpose of carrying out payment or health care operations and is not otherwise required by law; and the Protected Health Information pertains solely to a health care item or service for which you, or the person other than the health plan on your behalf, has paid the covered entity in full. If we do agree to it, we will comply with your request. To request a restriction, you must make your request in writing to the applicable administrator listed above. In your request, you must tell us ( 1 ) what information you want to limit; (2) whether you want to limit our use, disclosure or both; and (3) to whom you want the limits to apply (for example, disclosures to your spouse or parent). We will not agree to restrictions on Protected Health Information uses or disclosures that are legally required, or which are necessary to administer our business.
Intellectual Property Rights
You may download and print forms and extracts of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our Site. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. You must not modify the forms or content from our website, using the name of our company. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, video clips or audio clips uploaded to our website or linked to it, for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
No Reliance on Information
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to assert which advice you should rely on. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is completely accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Mental Health Counseling